Home Forums St. Louis Student Resources Student Jam

Tagged: 

This topic contains 8 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by katypaul katypaul 5 days, 2 hours ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    katypaul
    katypaul
    Participant

Follow this thread for all the up to date information about The Improv Shop Student Jam!

Here are some FAQs about the Student Jam.

What is the Student Jam? It’s a time for Improv Shop students to meet each other, learn from other improvisors, and generally have fun while flexing their improv skills.

When is the Student Jam? Most Thursdays from 6:15-7:15 pm. Student Jam is does not run when The Improv Shop is closed or during festivals.

Where is the Student Jam? The Improv Shop side stage.

Who can come to the Student Jam? All Improv Shop students enrolled in Levels 0 through 6!

Do I have to participate if I got to the Student Jam? Nope! If you’re a student and you want to just watch, that’s just fine.

My partner/friend/parent/person wants to try improv, can then come to the Student Jam? The Student Jam is for current students only. We recommend that your partner/friend/parent/person register for Level 0 or Level 1.

My partner/friend/parent/person is coming with me to The Improv Shop for the show, can they come to the Student Jam? The Student Jam is for current students only. We kindly ask that your partner/friend/parent/person wait for you in the bar/restaurant area or on the patio, if it’s nice out.

I’m a graduate of The Improv Shop, can I come to Student Jam? We recommend that you attend the Grad Jam on the same night (Thursdays) at the same time (6:15-7:15 pm) on the main stage.

katypaul
    katypaul
    Participant

The host of Student Jam for this week, July 11, is Annie Neihoff!

katypaul
    katypaul
    Participant

The Student Jam for 7/18 will be hosted by Ryan Bahmandeji!

katypaul
    katypaul
    Participant

This week’s Student Jam will be hosted by Max Levin on Thursday, July 25!

katypaul
    katypaul
    Participant

This week’s Student Jam will be hosted by Thom Murray on Thursday, August 1!

katypaul
    katypaul
    Participant

Update: This week’s host will now be Michael Dorwart. Thanks!

katypaul
    katypaul
    Participant

The host for the 8/8 Student Jam is Sarah Lashley!

katypaul
    katypaul
    Participant

The Student Jam host for 8/13 is Tommy Kutis!

katypaul
    katypaul
    Participant

Thom Murray hosts the Student Jam on 8/20 at 6:15 pm in the side stage!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.